SIGN UP TO BE A ONELOVE GROUP LEADER!
Whether you’re bringing a group of 10, 20, 50 or 100, we understand how much work goes into organising this, so we’d really love to serve you! If you’re the Group Leader for your church, please fill out the form below to receive the following benefits:
1. GROUPS CONCIERGE
Be connected to our OneLove Groups Concierge Team, who will support you by answering your questions and sending out helpful tips and reminders in the lead up to the conference.
2. GROUP DISCOUNT
We recognise the time and effort involved in getting a group organised. We would like to thank you by providing you with a free ticket when you purchase 10 tickets in one transaction. Note: This discount is automatically applied when you purchase 10+ tickets in our online registration system.
3. PROMOTIONAL PACK
We’ll equip you with great resources to promote OneLove at church and to other networks (your small group, playgroup, Bible Study Fellowship, etc). This pack will enable you to share why OneLove is a great event for all women. Your pack will include:
- OneLove postcards for you to hand out to women in your church, bible study group, women's fellowship, mothers' group etc.
- OneLove promotional video to show before church announcements.
- Promotional powerpoint slides to show during church announcements.
- Web banners to place on your church's website, Facebook page or as email signatures (remember to link it to www.onelovewomen.com). If you would like web banners in different sizes, please let us know.
- MP3 CD of OneLove 2016 talks - feel free to share them with people who want to hear God's powerful Word preached through our speakers last year.
- Promotional A3 poster to put up around church or bible study groups. Make sure you write your name down as the contact person for your group.
Additionally, here are some quick links that may help with your preparation for OneLove:
“I am a new Christian and found (OneLove) uplifting reaffirming and wonderful. I felt very near to God surrounded by women of faith. And the singing was lovely too.”
OneLove 2016 delegate